Tali's FIrst Halloween
Tali was the cutest bunny ever!
Tali had the job of handing out the candy! She did a good job!Dad proud of his little bunny
She looked so grown up in this outfit, I had to take a picture!This pop was empty but she was so interested in it! I think she thought it would work the same as her bottle. It was pretty funny because she is so interested in everything we put into our mouth. I guess we should think about stopping the bad habits! Like Diet Coke.
9:18 AM
|
|
This entry was posted on 9:18 AM
You can follow any responses to this entry through
the RSS 2.0 feed.
You can leave a response,
or trackback from your own site.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
This Grandma is the proudest grandma!! I love my Tali bunny rabbit. What a cutey!
Grandma Lou
That is such a cute costume!
I've been enjoying reading about your family experiences in Mexico.
Oh yeah, this is Aimee Brown(McCarter).
Looks like you guys had a good Halloween! Wish we could visit you guys, I'll see what I can do.
Post a Comment