Tali's Tasting New Foods!

So this week I started feeding Tali peas. She has already been eating rice cereal for a few days and taking it like a champ! So I thought since she is 6 months already I better start feeding her new flavors. Her first day of peas didn't go so well:



She wasn't so sure about what I was feeding her and she only ate a few scoops. She also gaged once! I thought..."Oh no...another Joseph when it comes to veggies."

This is the second day I tried the peas. She seemed have warmed up to them overnight! She ate the whole ounce I dished up for her.

She likes to help feed herself. She mostly just gets it all over her hands then in her mouth.

Tali swallowing a mouthful of peas! She seems to be savoring them.

Tali attempting to feed herself. She made some of it into her mouth.

After the whole serving of peas, she was all smiles!

I think she might be asking for more in the picture!

Tali's pea mouth! Mmmmm....good stuff!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice, these are fun to pull out when you're grown up and you can look back at your messy face baby pictures and laugh.