Tali's getting more personality!

Here are some new photos of Tali "Mexicali." Most were taken in the last two weeks. The ones of her in the bathtub were taken last night. Enjoy!
Tali in a cute summer outfit (It is summer down here year round.)

Tali's action shot. She's a little excited in the picture

Tali drooling and laughing. It takes talent to do that at the same time.
She has so many expressions! I love it and can't get enough of her smiles.
Tali testing out the new highchair while watching her fav movie, Finding Nemo.





Bath-time is no doubt, her favorite. She could be cranky but chill right out when we put her in her tub!
Tali's hair get's out of control! So I usually always put it in a pony tail when we go out. This day I put it in pigtails. She doesn't look like she really cares.

We tried feeding Tali for the first time while Jen was here. She hauled the highchair all the way down for us so I thought we'd give her the privilege to see Tali's first feeding. She looks like she is enjoying it a lot more that she did. Right now she is still on formula. I think I will try solids again in a couple of weeks. She doesn't officially need it till she turns 6 months.


This is Tali after she got smacked in the face by a wave in Mazatlan. It took us both by surprise. But Tali didn't close her eyes in time and I'm sure salt water in the eyes isn't friendly.
Mom and Tali catching some rays in Mazatlan.

1 comments:

Laina said...

The one of her with pigtails looks just like Makayla